Wednesday, April 26, 2006


I'm back! So long time no see...talk...um! Well, I'm super busy with school and finals. I'm in the middle of directing a One Act and I just finished the production of MadWoman of Chaillot....where I played the Madwoman of Chaillot....It was tough and tiring but I'm sad to be done with it....I loved the character...I loved the challenge and the play was amazing! Luke has a new music myspace....check it out.....www.myspace.com/LukeKillough. I knew you'd give in...You're songs are amazing! Keep writing! (You rock my face right off!) Thanks to my brother and Sarah who came to see my show....that truely meant the world to me....to know that family supports me in my efforts to pursue theatre. I had a great time with you guys....thanks a lot! Oh....and so my Gutatemala series continues! After about a month of posting nothing...well...I suppose I should try to make up for it! Ha! Love love love....Try to post more later....so crazy busy!  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I love the pictures! You should go check out my blogg and art stuff, I have a surprise for you!
Lata,
-Kim

1:53 AM  
Blogger Brenton said...

Hey Jube.....thanks so much for the comment on the video and such.....that was really nice....by the way...you should check out the blog again....coz you're on it....muahahahahha!!

12:03 AM  
Blogger stevai said...

oh man, every time i come back here i am amazed at your photography skillz dat killz. if your acting is anything like your pictures, i bet you're amazing

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home